Monday, 8 June 2009

Last stop, South Coast. Malaga/Torre

So, I went to Lisbon, Madrid, Seville, Rhonda...
Now it's a bus ride to Torremolinos (which by the way was via Futerlingo, but only because I fouled up! But just to torment me, fate let me think I saw my brother! "Casey, take me with you!!!" )

Torre, the beach hotspot was TOTAL tourist; British and Irish. It was the least attractive and cool on the list... not just because of them, but because it was just kind of like Padre, but with cool blue water and mountains.
But, I will admit, I had escaped them for a week and back in the brink of their sing-song-voices, I was actually a bit relieved to see them swagger. 'my people!'





So, I flew back to England from Malaga, the home of Picasso and I went to his personal museum there before my flight... it was very cool .

No comments: