Okay, so, one more thing... for your humor.
In Malaga, I only had 3 hours to see Picasso and get from the Center to the Airport.
Seems like plenty of time to me!
I of course had no map or plan really except to find a way.
I had seen the airport when I made the loop-d-loop bus ride from Furtelingo to Torre,
so I was aware of it's approximate location.
I also knew where the station was that dropped me off in Malaga...
got my way back there after finding Picasso and the lady told me 'autobuse diez e nueve'
and some other things I didn't quite get, but I knew which direction to go at least.
Soooo, thinking that a stop for it would be near, I started off to the west.
And bc I knew my original bus to Malaga was along the coastal road, I assumed
that the 19 would be too... wrong.
20 min into it (and we're talking walking fast. not pausing. no coffee and conversation. just walking. sweating. in boots. with blisters. exhaustion. )
with only 10 euro on me, I asked a taxi for the price to the airport... "minimo viente"
WALK.
45 minutes, 4 or so miles later... I found it and got safely to the plane.
Needless to say, the bus was just a euro and i spent the rest on two beers at the lounge.
Monday, 8 June 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment