Tuesday, 10 November 2009

hello world

it's me, "Miss! Miss! Miss Lawrence!?"

To which someone says, 'Lawrence?'
'Yes.'
'Is that M.I.S.S. or M.S.?'
'..... Miss.'
'Is your mom Kim?'
'Yes.'
To which someone whispers, 'so she's single.'

5th day of subbing at SISD. Wow, I am grateful to have a day job. And everyone has been so great; even the kids, really. But Wow, it's so surreal to be in these halls again.......
I am trying with all my baby-elephant strength, powered by Ginko and green tea, to remember more than just the basketball, the bad times of running, and me and Di rushing out to M-System on our way to the drag... oh and the time I made a horrific baseball t-shirt in home-ec... I cannot remember being here really as a student! Where are my memories!?! (weird)
Meanwhile, Garfield is starring over my shoulder smirking: 'I have a pop quiz and I'm not afraid to use it."

No comments: