Tuesday, 7 October 2008

happy hippo

before i forget, here is little taste of my first day at Uni...

so, i went to the little US(not America... not a good thing to bring up anyway here; i'm working on molding myself into more of a Dutch persona) campus store to get a drink and notebook... well, i got suckered into a sandwich, crisps, and the water deal. i also bought a 'happy hippo biscuit' because really, why wouldn't you want to see what the hell that is all about? so, with meal in hand, i went up to the Hums (that's short for Humanities) Cafe to wait for class to begin and eat my spread. fast forward to the dessert portion: the package of hippo, which is about the length of my index finger, but kinda fat, says on the back, in italicized words "hazelnut and milk"... okay, thanks for the info... well, he is cute. and delicious looking. but i don't know how to go about eating it; i'm afraid to just bite off his head or that white sugar sprinkled arse, so i decided to just break off a piece of him (went for the head)... well, he is not 'made' of hazlenut and milk, he is 'filled' with it! although it's a creamy substance, it still manages to go everywhere. pieces of the hippo and his sprinkles go everywhere. Perrrrfick! am a biscuit idiot.

1 comment:

oftmor said...

I would've enjoyed seeing that hippo's head break off. I hear that hippo jerky is pretty tasty. Specially round the knee urea. I remember the blog set-up eve differently. Seems like Tim was saying that wp was for more serious writers er something. You took the bait. I'm super glad that I can read about your adventures across the crick. Adiós.